YELLOW: PRIORITY LANE: TO BE SEEN IN 30 MINUTES
1. Altered consciousness level with GCS of 14/15.
2. Trauma patients with unequal pupils with GCS of 15/15.
3. Trauma patients with lower limb fracture but stable e.g. Tib Fib #, Femur #, and
stable Spinal and Pelvic fracture.
4. Near total Amputated limb with stable BP.
5. Dislocation with the inability to walk e.g. knee.
6. Second-degree burn of 15-25% body surface in adults and 10-20% surface area in
children not involving face and throat.
7. Third-degree burn of 10% body surface area.
8. Alleged poisoning cases or Drug overdose with stable BP and GCS of 14/15.
9. Severe abdominal pain or severe ureteric colic or backache.
10. CA patient-toxic looking and dehydrated.
11. Severe bleeding with stable BP and normal Pulse Rate.
12. Vomiting or diarrhea and lethargic of pediatric age 2 years – 12 years and
adults age more than 65 years and not able to walk but BP and Pulse stable.
13. Vomiting continuously with BP systolic of <100mmHg.
14. Dyspnoea < 25/min & >95% saturation or tachypnea >40/min
15. Dyspnoea with the saturation of > 95% and Respiration Rate of 20-25/min.
16. Hyperventilation and unable to walk.
17. BP of <220/120mmHg without symptoms.
18. High-grade fever >40⁰C, toxic looking and dehydrated but BP &Pulse stable.
19. Migraine was unable to walk.
20. Severe epistaxis
21. Vascular Injuries but hemodynamically stable.
22. Change of catheter and patients on the trolley.
23. Chemical exposure involving eyes
24. Chest pain –visceral and not associated with other symptoms
25. Significant per vaginal bleed with hemodynamically stable.
26. Infant< 1 month regardless of any symptoms
27. Baby>3 months with fever 38⁰
28. Express-Lane appointments